We help connect individuals living with HIV/AIDS with housing-related resources and wrap-around services that promote safety and housing stability.
- Comprehensive case management and wrap-around services for individuals living with HIV/AIDS, including information and referrals to community resources.
- Assistance with obtaining proof of diagnosis.
- No testing or medical services are provided.
- Short term rental assistance, deposit assistance, and other housing support available.
- Proof of diagnosis of HIV/AIDS signed by a doctor and a copy of recent medical labs
- Must live in Tulare County
- Proof of identification (ID or matricula)
- Must meet income-level requirements and provide proof of income for housing assistance.