Connecting individuals and families with resources and wrap-around services that promote safety and housing stability.
Permanent Supportive Housing
- Permanent housing and comprehensive case management for individuals and families who have experienced chronic homelessness and have a verifiable disability, mental health issue, substance abuse, or HIV/AIDS.
- To start the referral process, contact the Kings-Tulare Homeless Alliance at 559-738-8733.
- 18-24 month transitional housing program for survivors fleeing domestic violence and their children.
- Assistance with accessing educational opportunities and supportive services.
- We work with local shelters to identify domestic violence survivors in need of transitional housing.
For more information, please contact our Service Navigation line at 559-741-7310.