Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Family Services' programs. We look forward to serving you!
If you are new to Family Services, you can begin the pre-enrollment process online. (Existing clients, please call us at 559-741-7310.) To pre-enroll to receive services, please click the Enroll Now button below. You will be taken to a secure form. After you submit the form, a member of our staff will contact you within one to two business days to follow up.
If you have questions, please feel free to call us at 559-741-7310.
Important Safety Reminders
- If you are in immediate danger, please call 911.
- If you include your email address on the pre-enrollment form, you will receive an automatic email message confirming your form submission. If you think your e-mail account could be monitored or compromised by someone who is harming you, it would be safer for you not to include your email address.
- Could your device be monitored or compromised by someone who is harming you? If you think there is a chance your device or Internet connection is being monitored, it would be safest for you to use another device to communicate with us, or call our office or hotline from an unmonitored phone. There is no technology that can prevent information from being read on a device that has a virus, malware, or spyware installed on it.
- If you think your website use is being monitored, it is a good idea to delete fstc.net and preemrollment.info visits from your browser history by selecting your browser Tools or Preferences and selecting fstc.net and preemrollment.info items in the history list to delete. Clearing all browser history may look suspicious, so it might be best to only select the web site visits that are undesirable
- For more information on Internet safety, please visit the National Domestic Violence Hotline’s Tech & Social Media Safety page.