Free and low-cost counseling and education services for children 0-18.
Early Mental Health
- Supportive counseling and education for children ages 0-5 who display emotional and behavioral symptoms that may lead to serious mental health problems.
- Early mental health services can help children strengthen coping and social skills.
- Parent education for primary caretakers of children 0-5 years old to help families form healthy relationships, attachment, and bonding.
- Services for expectant and postnatal mothers with postpartum depression and help encourage healthy early attachment with their babies.
Child Abuse Treatment
- Free therapeutic services for children 5-18 years old who have experienced trauma through abuse, neglect, abandonment, or as a victim of a crime. This includes exposure to domestic violence, substance abuse; or direct abuse such as sexual abuse, bullying, or neglect.
- Therapy helps a child process the trauma they have experienced and can help reduce anxiety, depression, and other symptoms and behaviors associated with trauma.
Services are available in English and Spanish.
For more information on therapeutic services for children, please call 559-741-7310.