Violence and abuse intervention groups for individuals who have been court-ordered, referred by an outside agency, or seeking services voluntarily.
When filling out an application in person at our office, please bring your court order or referral from a referring party, and a Photo ID.
For applicants for BI & CAI groups, after you complete an application, we will schedule an intake appointment with you.
*The Anger Management group does not require a separate intake and applicants will be given a group start date after the application is completed, reviewed, and the enrollment fee is paid.
Batterer’s Intervention & Child Abuse: $60 Intake Fee; Classes are $20-$40 per week based on an individual’s income
Anger Management: one-time $60 Enrollment Fee; Classes are $35 per week
- A 52-week program to address intimate partner violence and family violence situations focusing on personal accountability.
- Participants gain skills and insight that can assist them in ending their abusive behaviors.
- These groups are single-gender (not co-ed) and meet once a week for two hours.
- This program is certified by the Tulare County Probation Department.
Child Abuse Intervention
A 52-week program for individuals who have physically harmed a child, placed a child at risk of being harmed, failed to protect a child from a harmful or dangerous environment, or for neglect of a child.
- This program covers multiple topics that will help parents, guardians, and/or caregivers of minor children understand how their actions have impacted their victims, and how to make healthier, more responsible choices in their lives.
- These groups are co-ed and meet once a week for two hours.
- A 14-week skills program to help individuals learn how to control their anger in a variety of settings.
- These groups are co-ed and meet once a week for one and a half hours.
- This group is not intended for cases of abuse with intimate partners or family members.
Groups are held at various times. Evening and Saturday groups are available.
To register or for more information, please call 559-741-7310.