Family Services of Tulare County offers an exciting work environment where you can use and develop your skills while making a difference in our Tulare County community. Our program teams are united by the shared mission of helping children, adults, and families heal from violence and thrive in healthy relationships. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer an excellent benefits package, including paid vacation and holidays; health, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 403(b) plan; and an employee assistance program.
General Eligibility Requirements for All Applicants:
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitivity and without discrimination towards people of diverse cultures, races/ethnicity, socio/economic positions, ages, religions, genders, physical/mental challenges/disabilities, and sexual orientations.
- Sensitivity to issues pertaining to domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, personal automobile liability insurance, and access to a reliable vehicle during business hours.
- Family Services asks that active/former clients wait at least two years after closing services to apply in respect of their healing journey.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Receive clearance from the Department of Justice
- Must be at least 21 years old
- 96 annual hours of paid sick
- Employer-paid vision, life, disability, and employee assistance program
- Family Services pays 90% of health and dental
- Voluntary Insurance Plans offered
- Accrued vacation
- 13 paid holidays
- Employer match retirement plan
- 24 annual hours of Paid Sick Leave
- Employer-paid employee assistance program
- 13 unpaid holidays off
- Retirement plan
Family Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, as well as any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws. Family Services provides reasonable accommodations to qualified employees or applicants with disabilities, unless to do so would cause undue hardship to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. Family Services provides reasonable accommodations.