Services for adults and children who have been victims of rape, sexual assault, and molestation.
- In-person response to victims wherever they may be (school, hospital, clinic, police station, etc.)
- Emotional support and peer counseling
- Hospital support and advocacy
- Follow up support, information, and referrals to additional support services
- Support for survivors and families going through the court process, including accompanying survivors to legal appointments and hearings
- Victim advocates serve as a liaison between the victim and other professionals involved in the case
- No cost professional counseling for survivors and significant others
- Survivor support groups are available free of charge
Community Education & Outreach
- Educational presentations to raise awareness of sexual assault
- Outreach booths at community events
- Extensive training for local businesses, schools, and service clubs
- Coordination of Tulare County’s Sexual Assault Response Team
For confidential information and support, please call our 24-hour Sexual Assault Hotline at 559-732-7273 or 559-784-7273.
Find helpful resources and information for survivors and significant others here: Guide for Survivors and their Significant Others
For general information about our services, please call 559-741-7310.