Family Services' offices are closed for the Holidays from Thursday, December 24-Friday, January 1. As always, our essential crisis response services will remain available during this time.
Call any time, day or night, for confidential support, crisis counseling, safety planning, and referrals.
- 24-Hour Domestic Violence Hotline: (559) 732-5941 or 1-(800) 448-2044
- Domestic Violence Chatline: Chat online with an advocate Mondays-Fridays 8 a.m. 5 p.m.: Click here
- 24-Hour Sexual Assault Hotline: (559) 732-7273 or (559) 784-7273
- National Human Trafficking Resource Center: 1-(888) 373-7888
Thank you for your year-end donation! With your support, we can create safety in homes, in relationships, and for children-- for a safer community where everyone can thrive.
- Donate online: You can make a secure, online donation on this website by clicking here.
- Mail a donation: You can mail your check, payable to Family Services, to:
PO Box 429
Visalia, CA 93279
- If you need assistance with making a year-end donation during our office closure, please call us at 559-732-1970 and dial extension 1015 to leave a voicemail. You will receive a call back within one business day.
Thank you for being part of our family. Wishing you and your family a safe and meaningful Holiday Season.