Services for at-risk youth and survivors of human trafficking:
Youth Drop-In Center
The Freedom House is a safe place for youth under 18 and AB12 (extended foster care) youth ages 18-22.
- Access to support groups, art therapy, and traditional therapy
Advocacy, emotional support, and peer counseling for human trafficking survivors and those at risk.
- Assistance to facilitate breaking free from trafficking. May include: gas cards/bus passes, clothing and hygiene products, gifts cards, hotel vouchers.
- Confidential information, referrals to services, crisis counseling, and legal advocacy
- No cost professional counseling for survivors and significant others
- Survivor support groups are available free of charge
Community Education & Outreach
- Educational presentations to raise awareness of human trafficking
- Outreach booths at community events.
- Extensive training for community members & local service providers on the dynamics of human trafficking.