Services for at-risk youth and survivors of human trafficking:
Youth Drop-In Center
The Freedom House is a safe place for youth under 18 and AB12 (extended foster care) youth ages 18-22.
- Access to support groups, art therapy, and traditional therapy
For information about our services, please call 559-741-7310.
Advocacy, emotional support, and peer counseling for human trafficking survivors and those at risk.
- Assistance to facilitate breaking free from trafficking. May include: gas cards/bus passes, clothing and hygiene products, gifts cards, hotel vouchers.
- Confidential information, referrals to services, crisis counseling, and legal advocacy
- No cost professional counseling for survivors and significant others
- Survivor support groups are available free of charge
Community Education & Outreach
- Educational presentations to raise awareness of human trafficking
- Outreach booths at community events.
- Extensive training for community members & local service providers on the dynamics of human trafficking.
If you or someone you know needs our help, please call our 24-hour Sexual Assault Hotline at 559-732-7273 or 559-784-7273, or reach out to the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 1-888-373-7888.